Monday, November 17, 2008

Thanksgiving is right around the corner :) Noone here seems to recognize the Thanksgiving holiday here though...Christmas stuff everywhere...some people have lights up and I've even seen a few Christmas trees through peoples windows!

I have always waited to put my Christmas stuff up after Thanksgiving....so when people are decorating a month earlier than that, it's just "weird" to me. lol

If you are reading this, and you have your tree up....don't take offense! haha We all do things differently......if we all did everything at the same time, and the same exact way...well, that would get pretty boring. ;)

I really need to start Christmas shopping. This will be my first year Christmas shopping on a military paycheck....so there will be no radical no looking at price tags shopping like I used to do!

While I'm on the subject of Christmas....what is your favorite Christmas scent that you enjoy having around the house?
Mine is peppermint! I saw a huge peppermint candle at the drug store the other day, and almost bought it...BUT I would have had to light it as soon as I got home.......and that's a NO-NO! The candles that I have now are pumpkin, apple, and harvest spice.
I know...I'm a total nutjob lmao

No comments: