Monday, November 17, 2008

OK..so I was NOT at all for Obama. McCain all the way.


Last night I watched the 60 Minutes Obama special on CBS. I don't know if it's because I have accepted the fact that he is our president or not, but I was very intrigued by him and Michelle Obama. They sat there and chatted back and forth, talking about issues.....holding hands, poking fun at one another every once in a while.
The host asked Michelle what she had in mind to do with her First Lady position. The first words that came from her lips were to help Military families. My husband and I both looked at each other, both shocked, but at the same time...hopeful!

I am going to "eat crow on this one", because I really do feel that Obama is going to give us the CHANGE that we have needed for a very long time.

No comments: