Friday, November 21, 2008

Got my haircut and put more blonde thru my hair yesterday! Thank you my darling friend Nikki...Love that girl.......she's just an awesome person to have around. So giving, caring, HILARIOUS, beautiful inside and out, and extremely strong. She's 24 weeks pregnant with her first child, husband is deployed for the first time....she is the definition of the strength it takes to be an Army wife.

This morning I felt a little nauseas. I'm probably totally psyching myself out over this whole possibly pregnant issue....I hope I am pregnant...but in the past, I have had all the early signs of pregnancy, and was even 2 weeks late....only to have AF come. I torture myself trying to have another baby! It's a bit ridiculous! lol

So....on my agenda today is catching up on that mountain of laundry I posted about the other day LOL!! And straighten up the house. :)

No comments: